KWUA Public Operations Meeting Agenda
Date: April 14, 2021
Time: 10:00-11:30 am
Location: Klamath County Fairgrounds- Linman Hall- 3531 S. 6th ST.
Mandatory sign-in sheet at door to meet COVID requirements. The event will observe COVID social mandates. Once capacity is met, the meeting doors will close. KWUA has teamed with Klamath Falls News to provide live streaming of the event. If you are not able to attend and have questions, you may submit them to Chelsea@kwua.org to be read during our question-and-answer time. You may also watch the recording after the event, on Klamath Falls News.com or KWUA.org.
2021 Operations Meeting Agenda
- Welcome and Introductions by KWUA President Ben DuVal
- Paul Simmons, KWUA Executive Director & Counsel
- 2021 Klamath Project Operations Plan and Drought Response Agency Contracting
- District Update on 2021 operations
- Klamath Project Drought Response Agency Update
- Groundwater and Drought Well Permitting
- Q & A